Official Training Camps
Official training camps will be organised:
18-26 May 2019
10-15 October 2019
- 13 October – KO Final – Result
- 13 October – KO Final – Start List
- 13 October – KO Semi Finals – Result
- 13 October – KO Semi Finals – Start List
- 13 October – KO Quarter Finals – Result
- 13 October – KO Quarter Finals – Start List
- 13 October – KO Qualification – Result
- 13 October – KO Qualification – Start List
- 13 October – KO Sprint Competition – Details
- 12 October – Sprint Competition – Result
- 12 October – Sprint Competition – Start List
- 12 October – Sprint Competition – Details
- Bulletin 2 – training camp 2
- Bulletin 1 – training camp 2
- Invitation – training camp 2
Maps can either be purchased as files (JPG/OCAD) or in printed form.
All maps are drawn in 2018-2020 by GT Maps who will also draw the WOC2020 competition maps.
For location of the training areas please consult Google Maps.
Released maps – Assens, Christiansfeld, Horsens C, Kolding Danhostel, Kolding North, Middelfart, Teglgårdsparken, Vejen Vest, Haderslev C (part of the map), Odense C and Grindsted
Maps to be released 14 Oct 2019 – Vejen C, Haderslev C (entire map)
Maps to be released 31 May 2020 – Esbjerg C, Ribe
Map file in JPG/OCAD: 30 DKK/print/athlete/training session. Files can be purchased free of charge for self-printing, but it is the responsibility of the teams to count and report back to the organiser the number of prints. Invoicing will be based on the number of prints used by athletes participating in specific training sessions. More information will be given at purchase of files.
Printed maps with and without controls: 35 DKK/print. The printed maps can be collected on arrival in the Triangle Region. Individual appointments for the hand-over will be made when maps are purchased.
Arranged trainings with flags: 600 DKK per training, plus 25 DKK per person
Arranged trainings with flags and SportIdent: 900 DKK per training, plus 35 DKK per person/training
Athletes from 2. and 3. division countries can join trainings for a surplus of 35 DKK per person/training
Purchase and remarks
Maps and trainings can be purchased by sending an email on: email@example.com
Note that there will be areas in the terrains where we do not have a general access permission. These will be marked on the maps, and it is very important that these forbidden areas are strictly respected everywhere.
In connection with official training camps and by special arrangement, it will be possible for the WOC2020 organisers to get permission to use some of the forbidden areas for training. Please observe, that the extent and occurrence of the forbidden areas may change throughout the training period.